Monday, February 9, 2009

Sports related injury.

Well, it was a treadmill anyway.  An old back injury flared up cutting my practice time out likely for a few days.  Saturday was taken completely by guests.

I've got to get back on the keyboard.  It's killing me.  I've been listening to tons of piano music as if I can absorb it all by osmosis.

In reality though there's little progress.  I've got a few pieces that are nearing completion.  Corpse Bride was getting closer, but then Friday I was terrible at it again.  That happens unfortunately.  Also picked up an old jazz book and will be running through that too.  Hopefully the back will behave and I can get something recorded soon.

2 comments:

  1. I had to laugh out loud when I read on the wacky happenings blog about that cactus story...and camping out! Good times I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the Watermark.... recording. I still wished I had learned to play.

    ReplyDelete