Tuesday, February 17, 2009

H00ray?

Oh! I'm so excited. I get to put Musette up!

Ok, not really. None of my computers have a firewire port and that apparently is the only way I can get good video off the camera. It seems a trivial thing but publishing video of the playing is significantly better than just sound. Maybe I'm just dictating myself.

Next up is The Rose I suppose. Piano class is tomorrow and I'm debating whether or not to have my teacher evaluate a method I have been reading about. It's kind of a long post. You Piano World folk will recognize it, but I'll tell more about it later.

2 comments:

  1. Quite a catchy little song. Robbie says its very beautiful (as he's dancing in the office, here.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. And extend my thanks to Robbie as well :)

    Yeah, I pretty much hate it at this point. I think it's the negative association with recording and the back.

    It's purely a technical and historical piece, but I suppose I should appreciate it on that level.

    ReplyDelete