Monday, February 16, 2009

Don't you hate it when you go to bed unsatisfied?

So it's 11:30 and I should have been asleep an hour and a half ago. Instead I'm going to write and be up far longer.

I got two good playthroughs of Musette, but the camera was absolutely brutal. The whole thing is quite embarrassing really. I've got to figure out a way either to get good sound by itself or transfer the video better.

Since I was able to get through this song, simple as it is, twice with not too terribly much stress, I'm just going to give it another go tomorrow when I have more time. I'm very tempted to go audio only. Our video camera doesn't have any Vista drivers and what I probably need is a firewire cable instead of USB.

Anyway. practice was extraordinarily good tonight. Well over two hours of playing and it was all enjoyable. The Rose is going to be the next recorded piece behind Musette and it is very close to ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment